- In order to continue to socially distance, we will continue to seat at a limited capacity until further notice
- Tables will be limited to 6 people or less until further notice
- A total maximum of 50% of our bar & waiting (lounge) area can be occupied at this time.
- Guests must be seated in order to receive service at the bar or at a cocktail table while waiting – at this time walk up service and/or standing is not permitted by state mandate
- Guests are encouraged to have one member of their party check in and wait in their vehicles or outside and to social distance themselves. Guests will be notified via text when their table is ready
- With the exception of groups of eight (8) or more, we will be operating under our open dining policy and will not be accepting reservations and/or call ahead seating
- Every table will be seated by one of our team members in the Dining Rooms. Guests will not be able to switch tables once seated
- Due to an Executive Order by Governor Holcomb, both guests and employees are required to wear face coverings while entering, exiting and moving around our restaurant, while maintaining six (6) feet of social distancing between other guests and employees
- We ask guests DO NOT enter our restaurant if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19
- Carryout will still be available at most times. Carryout orders can be placed by calling 219.778.2938 and speaking to one of our team members
2003 E 1000 N
La Porte, IN 46360
Mon-Sat: 4 pm - Close
Sun: 3 pm - Close
*At this time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our lounge will not open prior to the dining rooms.