- A maximum of 75% of our dine in seating can be open through Friday, July 3,2020.
- Tables will be limited to 6 people or less through July 3, 2020.
- Sitting at the bar will be limited to 50% capacity. Bar stools will be paired up with social distancing between pairs. Bar stools will not be permitted to be moved and groups of larger than 2 will need to either sit at a cocktail table (if capacity allows) or outside while waiting.
- A total maximum of 50% of our waiting (lounge) area can be occupied at this time including at the bar. Guests are encouraged to check in and wait in their vehicles or outside and to social distance themselves. Guests will be notified via text when their table is ready.
- We will be operating under our open dining policy and will not be accepting reservations and/or call ahead seating.
- Every table will be seated by one of our team members in the Dining Room. At this time guests will not be able to choose a table or switch tables.
- Carryout will still be available. Carryout orders can be placed by calling 219.778.2938 and speaking to one of our team members.
- Guests are encouraged, but not mandated, to wear masks while entering and moving around our restaurant, while maintaining six (6) feet of social distancing between other guests and employees.
- We ask guests DO NOT enter our restaurant if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19.
2003 E 1000 N
La Porte, IN 46360
Mon-Sat: 4 pm - Close
Sun: 3 pm - Close
*At this time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our lounge will not open prior to the dining rooms.